2500 + Post Accenture Web Design Jobs In Telangana For Fresher | Work From Home Jobs for 12th Pass
Job Name: Accenture Web Design
Salary: ₹18,000 –₹40,000 per month
Company Name: Accenture
Qualification: 10th Pass, Graduate
Full Job Description
Skill required: Web Design – HTML5
Designation: New Associate
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
The Software and Platform vertical helps the world’s leading platform companies accelerate, scale and improve their businesses as their most trusted, innovative, comprehensive and experienced partner.
You will be working as a part of the Web Design team. This team is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining websites for clients while meeting the SLAs.
In HTML5, you will be working on building rich internet based applications & modern websites using HTML5 markup language. This involves leveraging new HTML5 features like multimedia, maps, geolocation, local storage, caching, web workers, canvas & SVG elements, etc. You will need to demonstrate the capability of Front End UI Developer to effectively use HTML5 to build modern web applications that will work across any standard devices & browsers.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.