Job Responsibilities : Financial Analyst – Remote
Salary : 18 per hour
Company : Collins Aerospace
Location : Remote
- Develop Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB), estimate at completions (EAC), forecasts (Sales, Profit and Cash Flow)
- Conduct variance analysis based on actuals, spend plans and trends
- Establish a Contract Work Breakdown Structure (CWBS)
- Earned Value Management reporting internally / externally
- Establish GPD – Grouping, Pegging and Distribution in SAP
- Ensure accurate financial performance milestones and metrics
- Collaborate with Program Managers, Contract Managers, and Cost Account Managers
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience OR
- Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Extremely proficient in excel, strong analytical skills, ability to understand trends, strong communication and problem-solving skills. EVMS experience a plus.
- You must be a self-starter with a track record of success and strong interpersonal skills. You should be able to work as an individual contributor and work effectively in a team environment.
- Must be able to support additional work hours beyond 40/week as required by program needs.
Apply Now – https://cutt.ly/nTfsyih