Job Name: – Accounts
Salary: 20000 – 40000 a Month
Exp: 0 – 1 years
Company Name:- Genpact
Location:- Gurgaon, Haryana
Job Info –
We are looking for professionals with extensive knowledge of Accounts Payable/Invoice Processing /Accounting/ERP to process Vendor Invoices accurately and respond to queries to ensure timely payment of these Invoices. Responsibilities
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment and resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
- Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc and maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are handled taking based on the exception tracker
- Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes and maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
- Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets ) to seek hold invoice as per the AP guideline
- Enforce the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
- Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are balanced as per the guidelines
Qualifications we seek in you
- Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
- Fresher’s are eligible
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written)
- Relevant Experience of working in Accounts Payable process.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly in all levels within the organization.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office (especially in Excel).
- Preferably knowledgeable in Concur.
- Keen attention to details skills.
- Ability to handle varied volumes of workloads and to meet targets and deadlines on time
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.