Job Title: Admission Counsellor
Salary Package: 25,000 a month
Work Exp: 1 year
Company Name: Virgoan Institute of Health and Management Sciences
Qualification Require: Bachelor’s
Language: Hindi, English
- Sales driven and need to achieve the campus target
- Need to handle target pressure
- Have a strong customer (student) focus Roles and responsibilities:
- Plan and execute admission pipeline for all batches
- SOP implementation in admission process
- Maintain data/records for all admission.
- Would be primarily responsible for Counselling students regarding educational issues such as course and program selection, class scheduling, school adjustment, truancy, study habits, and career planning.
- Coordinating everything between various stakeholders such as Corporate team, Centre CEO, facilitators, and students
- Counsel individuals to help them understand and overcome personal, social, or behavioral problems affecting their educational or vocational situations.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required.
- Confer with parents or guardians, teachers, other counselors, and administrators to resolve students’ behavioral, academic and other problems.
- Conduct follow-up interviews with counsels to determine if their needs have been met.
- Provide students with information on such topics as college degree programs and admission requirements, financial aid opportunities, trade and technical schools, and apprenticeship programs.
What you can expect:
- Earn a lot of goodwill and admiration from your student
- An outright friendly work environment.
- No bar on creativity.
- Supportive and diverse team working with mutual respect and clear communication
- You’re going to find a leader guiding the team not the boss.
- Get ready to look at problems in unique ways and learn.
If you believe in making an impact on society and are keen to be a part of the education sector, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Speak with the employer