Job Tittle: Admission Counselor
Company Name: Santosh deemed to be University
Salary:15,000 – 30,000 a month
Language: Hindi, English
We are looking for an organized, engaging admissions counselor who will connect students with the right schools, programs, and resources to help them get the most out of the college experience. The Admission Counselor will meet with students to assess their academic standing and extracurricular activities, inform them about colleges, programs, and majors, and connect them with resources that will help them get into and pay for school. You will also conduct interviews, arranges for campus tours, conduct information sessions, and represent the school at college fairs or other recruiting or outreach initiatives.
To be a successful admissions counselor, you should be committed to learning more about the students you work with and how they may benefit from specific schools or programs. You should be knowledgeable, resourceful, and supportive with strong communication skills.
Admissions Counselor Responsibilities:
- Assisting students in universities, colleges, and high schools to help them prepare for, select, and get into schools.
- Highlighting the benefits of specific schools, programs, and courses in order to attract students and encourage diversity on campus.
- Helping students choose courses and extracurricular activities that will help them get into their chosen colleges or careers after graduation.
- Staying current with school admission processes and requirements, school programs, majors, and courses, and developments in education and financial aid.
- Organizing recruiting events and representing schools at college fairs, high schools, and other promotional opportunities.
- Conducting interviews, reviewing application materials, and assisting in the admissions decision-making process.
- Arranging campus tours and conducting information sessions.
- Developing and maintaining an active alumni network to plan events, help students find opportunities in their fields, and obtain funding.
- Maintaining accurate and current knowledge of educational legislation, trends, developments, and resources.
Speak with the employer