Amazon Jobs in USA || Amazon Jobs in USA for Indian || Amazon Delivery Boy Jobs US
Amazon (Amazon.com) is the world’s largest online retailer and a prominent cloud service provider.
Originally started as an online book selling company, Amazon has morphed into an internet-based business enterprise that is largely focused on providing e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming and artificial intelligence (AI) services.
Following an Amazon-to-buyer sales approach, the company offers a monumental product range and inventory, enabling consumers to buy just about anything, including clothing, beauty supplies, gourmet food, jewelry, books, movies, electronics, pet supplies, furniture, toys, garden supplies and household goods.
Headquartered in Seattle, Amazon has individual websites, software development centers, customer service centers, data centers and fulfillment centers around the world.
List of Jobs in Amazon
- Administrative Support
- Amazon Design
- Audio / Video / Photography Production
- Business & Merchant Development
- Buying, Planning, & Instock Management
- Customer Service
- Data Science
1, Administrative Support
Roles and Responsibilities
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It’s your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That’s the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers. Make history and become part of an amazing recruiting team at Amazon. We need a Sourcing Administrator to help bring Amazon to the next level by supporting bringing in the best operations talent in the world.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience working to a range of performance metrics o Bachelor’s Degree o Fluency in English or preferably a second European language o Experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook. o Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and ability to work in a team environment.
Salary : $4,00,00 – $5,50,00 P.A.
Experience : 4 – 6 years
2, Amazon Design
Amazon Physical Stores is seeking a Graphic Designer to participate in creative development of all internal and external marketing materials. You will be responsible for taking concepts from idealization to reality through creative advertising. You will partner with Media Specialists to understand the current media channel mix and the creative need as it relates to each channel. You will be involved in the creation of content that supports customer marketing initiatives and also maintaining all needed materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in creative production
- 3+ years’ experience on a creative team in an ad agency or corporate marketing department.
- 5+ years’ experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Prior experience managing creative projects for marketing campaigns
- Strong negotiating skills, earn and respect trust with internal partners, nurture relationships
- Proven track record partnering with designers, producers, agencies, and content-creators
- Ability to work across numerous projects with competing deadlines and effectively prioritize deliverables
- Working knowledge of Photography and Video Editing a plus.
- Working knowledge of Performance Marketing
Salary : $45000 to 80000 P.A.
3, Audio / Video / Photography Production
Amazon Product Imaging builds the world’s best online shopping experience through photography, video, graphic design, and usability design enabling millions of customers to make more informed purchasing decisions. Imaging at Amazon is a large and fast-growing network of teams located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and ME, focusing on fashion and product photography, photo retouching, graphic design, video and CGI production, automated image acquisition, and image support services.
Key job responsibilities
- Produce a wide variety of photographic and video content.
- Create catalog images to shape the look and feel of the Amazon Style Guide.
- Partner with Art Direction and Styling team to execute on bar raising imagery.
- Create, Modify & Update working Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for photographic production.
- Maintain all video and photography equipment and make suggestions for updating and upgrading existing gear.
- Provide training and coaching to less experienced team members.
- Identify and address safety hazards within the studio work area.
- Interface with internal partners as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 4 years of e-commerce and product photography experience.
- Strong knowledge of digital photography, including lighting, composition, color quality, and aesthetics.
- Strong knowledge of common digital capture platforms (Canon/Nikon/Sony DSLRs); various lighting environments (strobe, HMI, fluorescent, and LED); and best practices/conventions for grip and set safety.
Salary : $ 55000 to 85000 P.A.
4, Business & Merchant Development
Amazon Services offers services to sellers in multiple countries to sell on Amazon websites globally and grow multi-channel commerce. See https://sell.amazon.com/ for details of products and services. Amazon Global Selling is an important initiative to grow the Amazon Marketplace Seller Business around the world, with the India team focusing on helping Indian sellers list on other Amazon global marketplaces.
Role And Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and ecommerce challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Design and assist partner teams/agencies for implementation of GTM strategy for seller recruitment for the assigned territories
- Assist partner teams/agencies in onboarding sellers and resolution of queries raised if any.
- Consult and coach partner teams/agencies to grow and deliver results.
- Develop and manage processes for scalable growth of the channel in collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
Key job responsibilities
- Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is preferred
- 2+ years of work experience with experience in sales & distribution, channel management or business development.
- Experience in a results-oriented environment with cross functional interactions. Strong analytical, mediation and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to manage ambiguity by coping with uncertainty and risk, as well as adapting to change.
Salary : $60000 to 90000 P.A.
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body relax.
- Never try to give the long answer of interviewer question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to miss lead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact to interviewer.
- Take the permission from interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hind, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer that “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language'”. Do not try to give the answer in-which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen the question properly in once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Some Common Interview Question You Could Be Asked
- Tell me about yourself or describe yourself or give your introduction?
- Why are you leaving your current company?
- How will you take our company ahead from here with the help of your work?
- Are you comfortable with our company working timing?
- Why should we hire you for this position?
- How much do you expect as a salary?
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs