Amazon Remote Career From Home $21/Hour
- Hiring Organization: Amazon Prime
- Post Name: Assistant Editor Remote
- Qualification: Graduation
- Industry: Private
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Salary: £20/- To £25/- Per Hour
- Location: United Kingdom
One of a kind are searching for an energetic and inventive Assistant Editor to join our Chatto and Windus publication group. This is a job for somebody with an adoration for scholarly fiction and genuine who will savor the opportunity to join our lofty, innovative and colossal engraving.
Answering to the Publishing Director, the essential job will be to help with the book distribution process and offer help on their rundown of fiction and genuine titles.
A portion of the obligations will include:
Working intimately with the Publishing Director on key writer connections and overseeing books through the distribution cycle
Perusing and providing details regarding entries from specialists, assessing business and scholarly potential
Attracting on information assets to break down a book’s business execution and that of equivalent titles
Adding to underlying and line alters
Getting ready and dealing with the timetable for the Publishing Director’s titles, and guaranteeing the basic way is carried out on time
Making and refreshing AIs, drafting cover duplicate and cover briefs
Coordinating confirmation mailings
Observing Amazon to guarantee duplicate, watchwords, metadata and coats are forward-thinking
Liaising with associates across Sales, Rights, Marketing and Publicity to assist with advancing our titles
As a component of the Chatto publication support group (close by the Editorial Assistant), giving more extensive help on engrave procedure and the board
Amazon Remote Career
As the resource for all offices, notwithstanding creators and specialists, you will be a cordial and productive cooperative person with incredible relational abilities. You’ll should have the option to perform various tasks and arrange yourself successfully and be proactive in circling back to cutoff times.
You should have some earlier publication experience, creating this an incredible open door for an Editorial Assistant hoping to create and advance their vocation.
This is a part-time job (four days of the week) that will be based at Embassy Gardens in Nine Elms. We are right now testing half and half working and the equilibrium between remote and office working (alongside the particular days of the week you will be expected to work) will be examined during the enlistment cycle.
In the event that this sounds like you, kindly apply with a CV and introductory letter, addressed to Clara Farmer, before the day’s over on Thursday 21 July. In your introductory letter, Remote, if it’s not too much trouble, tell us, in something like 200 words, about a book you read as of late that motivated you to prescribe it to other people and why.
Amazon Remote Career
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body relax.
- Never try to give the long answer of interviewer question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to miss lead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact to interviewer.
- Take the permission from interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hind, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer that “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language'”. Do not try to give the answer in-which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen the question properly in once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Some Common Interview Question You Could Be Asked
- Tell me about yourself or describe yourself or give your introduction?
- Why are you leaving your current company?
- How will you take our company ahead from here with the help of your work?
- Are you comfortable with our company working timing?
- Why should we hire you for this position?
- How much do you expect as a salary?
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.