Job Responsibilities : Assistant Director of Finance
Salary : 21 per hour
Company : Harvard University
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : Graduate
- Ensures that the team consistently provides high levels of customer service, research expertise, and financial guidance to Principal Investigators and department staff.
- Ensures compliance with policies set forth by a large number of federal and non-federal funding agencies as well as Harvard University.
- Works with school-level offices on audits, tuition distribution, sub-recipient monitoring, and effort certification.
- Will have the opportunity to serve on HMS committees to represent DGHSM research administration.
- Responsible for effective staff management for a group or team of employees, including hiring and orientation, training and development, workflow and performance management, and the promotion of an inclusive and innovative work environment
- May act as signatory for the University, to endorse, negotiate, and/or accept grants and awards
- Manage such pre-award areas as: funding, searches, proposal submission, document tracking and reporting
Additional Qualifications and Skills
- Advanced knowledge of sponsored research regulations
- MBA or other relevant professionals/master’s degree or certification is a plus Prior management experience is a plus
- Excellent analytic, written, and verbal communication skills
Apply Now – https://cutt.ly/5Tl28Ok