Job Name:- Bank
Salary: 20000 – 40000 a Month
Exp: 0 – 1 years
Company Name:-Yes Bank
Job Info –
ECTION II: ROLE SUMMARY
The role holder is responsible for acquiring high quality current accounts. The incumbent should be able to outperform against month on month acquisition targets by leveraging the knowledge gained from the analysis of the transaction needs of the customer. The role holder should ensure compliance to KYC and other banking norms.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES
Strategic/ Managerial Responsibilities
N / A
- Acquires new CA customers in the identified segment and reference generation from the specified catchment
- Maintaining good relationship with the customers through regular connects and prompt redressal of any queries / grievances
- Assists the Business Relationship Leader in catchment mapping & scoping exercise and provide regular feedback to BRL / BBL on opportunities / customer needs / competition benchmarking
- Ensures proactive registration & activation of acquired customers to direct banking channels
- Achieves and strives to exceed the defined targets of new customer acquisition month on month by analyzing transaction banking needs of the customers
- Ensures compliance towards KYC and all operational risk parameters and with Bank’s policies and processes
- Ensures timely escalation of issues impacting business and appropriate solutions to address the concerns
- Ensures safety and security of Bank and customer’s assets
- Ensures timely submission of MIS reports to relevant stakeholders
- Ensures sourcing of quality current accounts – in terms of product mix, segments and constitution mix
- Abides strictly with the selling norms defined by the organization and adherence to guidelines by internal & external regulators
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the year.
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
- Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role, and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
Risk and Internal Control Responsibilities
- Follows risk policy and processes to mitigate the operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks as instructed by the departmental manager.
- Executes the established internal control systems and compiles relevant information for departmental audits, as necessary.
SECTION IV: KEY INTERACTIONS
Key Internal Interactions
Purpose of Interaction
Branch Internal Staff
- Liase with branch internal staff for sales closure and lead generation activities. For eg, coordinate with BSP/BRE’s for opening of accounts
Key External Interactions
Purpose of Interaction
Prospective YBL Customers
§ Present the organization in a professional and positive manner to generate interest and capture mindshare
§ Engage and address requirements of Key YBL Accountholders
SECTION V: KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
§ AMFI/NCFM/NISM/IRDA/JAIIB/CAIIB & such relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
§ Written and spoken English is essential
Years of Experience
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with at least 1 year in a similar role
- Prior experience of B2B sales