Job Name: Associate RM
Salary: 12000 – 21000 a Month
Exp: 2 – 5 Year
Company Name: Standard Chartered
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Acquiring, growing and deepening Prime Banking customer relationships through effective relationship management
- Focus on the analysis and satisfaction of Prime Customers’ financial as well as investment needs and objectives.
- To provide the face of the Bank to the high affluent net worth customers of the Bank.
- RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Prime Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
- Serve as the one-point contact to the high affluent net worth customers of the Bank.
- Generate new business to achieve defined targets in terms of no. of customers, volumes and revenue for the segment
- Achieve the targets set in terms of product mix
- Induction of all new customers brought in by Self, Branches & Direct Sales team.
- Achieve “best in class” productivity to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
- Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets.
- Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
- Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with the approved contact plans.
- Coordinate customer events for the cluster along with the product team
- SALES MIS
- Update & maintain all Sales MIS (Calls, Prospects, Attritions, Business done, etc.)
- Maintain and update customer information on WMS
- NPS & Customer management
- Ensure that NPS is at least in second quartile as compared to peers
- Use the online CMP system diligently and achieve > 75% of their require customer contact each month
RISK MANAGEMENT & COMPLIANCE
- Ensure full awareness of all policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention and KYC.
- Ensure compliance with the above policies on an ongoing basis and reported any suspicious transaction immediately to the supervising officer.
- Ensure full awareness of all policies relating to operational risk, sales processes, mis selling, etc. and comply with the same
- Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct.
- Extensive sales experience (2 to 5 years)
- Sales focused and highly target oriented
- Able to pick up new concepts quickly
- Able and excited about going out to meet new customers
- Competitive awareness & benchmarking
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Banking knowledge
- Management Information Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Customer and Service Orientation