Job Tittle: Front office & billing executive
Company Name: GVG Invivo Hospitals / DRGVG Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Salary:15,000 – 20,000 a month
Language: Hindi, English
- Greeting people entering the Hospital Lounge, answering any questions, providing directions
- Scheduling and managing appointments
- professional Relations with visitors, patients, attenders etc.
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building or calling in on the phone
- Be helpful and courteous; treat them with dignity and respect
- Respond professionally to visitors and callers
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter
- Maintain continuously updated telephone/ address book of doctor, consultants, technicians, medical, administrator, hospital committee members, security, maintenance etc.
- Handle filing and data entry as requested
- Take incoming calls and transfer to the concerned person/ department after duly informing him/ her/ department caller and purpose
- Direct patients to correct department(s) and ensure to keep concerned doctors informed.
- Contact concerned doctor and fix appointments for patients.
- Arrange ambulance for patients referred to external specialty hospitals; ensure to collect payment and issue receipt.
- Ensure proper stocking, storage and speedy retrieval of records, documents, brochures, forms etc. so as to efficiently meet visitors/ patient’s requirements.
- promptly hand over all cash collected to Head – Finance or the Cashier and obtain acknowledgements in the concerned register.
- Be present in the Dept. at all times during duty hours; take breaks (ex: for meals) after ensuring that adequate receptionists are in position and with the permission of In charge front office and billing.
- OP and IP Registration
- OP Billing on HIS (Clinical Works) which includes Lab, OP Consultations, Procedures, Casualty and Ultrasound Scanning
- OP Billing Reconciliation with Finance Team & Centre Manager
- Patient Feedback of all OP & Casualty
- Call Management (Receiving, Transferring and Outgoing calls) at the Centre
- Transportation arrangements for Doctors & Staffs as instructed by Centre Manager / Hospital Administrator.
- OP appointment booking and follow up with patients
- OP Appointment scheduling and follow up with doctors
- Effective Coordination with other departments for smooth functioning
Interested and suitable Candidates can send the Resume with recent passport Photo to email to the official email id given or alternatively WhatsApp No 9739600600.
# 647, 5th Main Rd, RBI East Layout, JP Nagar 7th Phase, Bengaluru -560078
WhatsApp No: 9739600600.