Job Title: VIDEO EDITOR
Salary Package: 1,80,000 – 2,40,000 a year
Work Exp: 1 years
Company Name: Council for Robotics & Automation (AICRA)
Qualification Require: Bachelor’s
Language: Hindi, English
- Edit video tapes to insert music, dialogue, and sound effects, to arrange films into sequences, and to correct errors, using editing equipment.
- Determine the specific audio and visual effects and music necessary to develop effective videos
- Program computerized graphic effects.
- Record needed sounds or obtain them from sound effects libraries.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
- At least one year s experience in the field of cinematography/ videography in television imaging in an organization or institution of repute
- Responsible for creating original promotional short and long videos, and graphical designs for marketing purpose
- Lead local graphical and video team to express efficiently by shooting real-life footages or creating 2D/3D animations that fit in the requirements of designated platforms.
- Proficient in using Premiere, AE, PS, Illustrator and other software for producing video
- Good art skills and accomplishment, C4D is a plus
- Continuously improve visual effect producing techniques and strategies based on feedbacks and observation on the market.
- 3+ years of video editing and shooting experience in peer companies/institutes.
Speak with the employer: +91 7834999915