Job Name: Civil Engineering
Salary: 20000 – 40000 a Month
Exp: 0 – 4 years
Company Name: Ericsson
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Info –
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins
Our Exciting Opportunity:
The Site Engineer is data driven to build insights and trends to optimally and efficiently supervise; civil works, on-site survey, network design, installation. They also provide support and assurance for commissioning, and integration activities!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
- Conduct and drive Site Surveys ( Pre & Post RFI) from ASP teams w.r.t project requirement based on HW proposals and deployment flow.
- Design the Site Survey checklists as per the Project, roll out requirements and communicate/training to ASP’s teams.
- Validate survey report before sharing final one to Project/Customer and discuss with them for any clarification/concerns.
- Prepare site Specific BoQs as per solution proposals.
- Validate site survey details like infra/power/OHS requirements and map the site-specific solutions.
- Respond to technical queries related to RAN site engineering.
- Be Able to prepare Radio site engineering documents like Site Installation Document, As Built document, BoQs preparation.
- Adopt Ericsson Tools in project wr.t Site Surveys, BoQ’s, Ie-Doc and implement and maintain it throughout the project cycle.
- Be able to verify and check RAN Site Acceptance requirements.
- Create drawings & specifications in AutoCAD/Visio.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Radio Access Network Project Management experience will be added advantage
- End to End process knowledge of RAN site build (Network Roll Out)
- Having updated knowledge in area of Radio site engineering.
- Knowledge of Ericsson RAN products.
- Education: Graduate in Enginering
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of adventurous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where appreciation and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.