Job Title: Clinic Staff Scheduler
Salary Package: 15,000- 30,000 a month
Work Exp: 2-5 years
Company Name: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Qualification Require: B.Sc. Nursing
Language: Hindi, English
- To measure and record vitals during Check-in of the subjects.
- Responsible for Insertion of cannula, PK sample collection, Blood glucose monitoring and sample processing (including sample segregation) during the in-house and ambulatory periods as per the protocol.
- To perform ‘Check in” activities like ABA, UDS, Urine Pregnancy test and Urine cotinine test and any other study specific activities and to record the vital signs at that time.
- Ensure cannula insertion, dosing of subjects and supervise dosing activity, blood draws (Collect samples for screening & safety analysis) during the in-house and ambulatory periods as per the protocol.
- To maintain ICU which includes inventory medication, maintenance & calibration of equipment’s and their respective documents.
- Collect samples for screening and safety analysis.Help custodians to label vacutainers and vials for studies.
- Perform ECG during screening and in-house as per requirements.
- Perform QC activities for vital arrangement, sample segregation and to check the screening related log books.
- B.Sc. Nursing with 0-2 years’ experience OR GNM with 2 + year experienc
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.