Job Title: Creative Designer
Salary Package: 1,80,000 – 3,00,000 a year
Work Exp: 1 years
Company Name: LA POLO international
Qualification Require: Bachelor’s
Language: Hindi, English
– We are looking for a candidate having in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures and product packaging.
– You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures and product packaging.
- Design Concepts
Associate Creative Directors will work to develop design concepts and directions for marketing materials, campaigns and multiple projects. This will require you to make conceptual and stylistic decisions. Creating layouts, mockups and prototypes may be required to illustrate their idea to other members of the team or management.
- Manage Projects
You will be required to oversee multiple design projects at one time. This will include creating teams, creating timelines, overseeing design direction, ensuring all deadlines are met, confirming clients are satisfied with the results and troubleshooting any issues that may arise during the duration of the project. This will act as quality control for projects by reviewing and editing team’s final products before distribution of any release/collateral occur.
- Conduct Research
Staying abreast of the latest trends and social media fads is important. To best serve the design department you must continually research marketing trends and strategies and the technologies used in advertising practices. You must be able to recognize the intended audience and the best strategies for reaching the said population.
- Core skills:
– Knowledgeable of design practices such as, brand development, user-centered experience design and digital design, innovative
– Highly proficient computer skills
– Knowledge of social media platforms and trends
– Knowledge of marketing practices
– Graphic design experience
Speak with the employer