Job Title: Data Analyst
Salary Package: 20000 – 40000 a Month
Work Exp: 3 – 5 years
Company Name: Philips
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Qualification Require: Graduate
You have the opportunity to
Build our next generation smarts, you will be working with experts in a variety of fields, including clinical & regulatory specialists, UX designers, dental and skin care professionals, system architects, product management to integrate new technologies and refine system performance. You will help build learning systems, leveraging data sets consisting of user interactions and actions, collected from hundreds of thousands of consumer devices, per day to model, analyze, and predict user behaviors. While some of our algorithms run on resource constrained devices, others require large clusters on our cloud infrastructure. As data analyst you will be responsible for understanding business entities and their relationships and representation in the Healthcare Platforms, Products, Services, and Tools within the Personal Health cluster.
- Managing and ensuring data quality, integrity, normalization and accuracy of available datasets. Improve data quality as per data quality framework and working with data owner. Internal and external benchmarking to establish things influencing data quality.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata. Generate business insights using BI dashboards that shall provide clear directions/actions to senior managers to support decision-making.
- Support digitization to improve quality of data. Root cause analysis by using quality analysis tools, machine learning and statistics.
- Helping organization to take key decisions based on integrated analytics involving different datasets. Perform predictive data analysis, generate indications for focus area and target the improvements proactively.
- Maintain and re-engineer existing ETLs to increase data accuracy, data stability, and pipeline performance.
- Advanced statistical techniques for complex data analysis. Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques, developing analytical reports.
- Adherence to compliance procedures in accordance with regulatory standards, requirements, and policies. Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources security, and metadata.
- Sufficient business acumen to understand business objectives & dynamics
As a data analyst, you will work with data from a wide range of sources. You will be taking responsibility for exploring the data, recommending actionable insights, building visualizations/dashboard to provide information that matters to business. This will involve automating data quality checks, data extraction and pre-processing. You will be the person who turns data into information, information into insights and insights into business decisions. You should also have a very fine eye for detail and deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases. As data analyst you will create compelling reports using database-stored procedures and triggers. As the analytics team is chartered to be the one stop shop for all data needs, you will play an integral role in analytics team for the holistic growth of the businesses.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information management, Statistics or related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the Consumer or Healthcare industry in an analytical role with focus on querying data, analyzing and clearly presenting analyses to stakeholders across the organization.
- Working experience on Python, R Programming, Scala, Apache Spark, AWS Redshift is must.
- Mandatory working experience in QlikView, Adobe analytics, Google 360. Knowledge in analytics tools like Tableau, Power BI, Excel VBA Macros, RSPSS, SAS is an added advantage.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst. Experience in working on Business intelligence tools/platforms and systems.
- Strong knowledge in data pre-processing and EDA by using various tools. Thorough in analytics/visualization tool setup, configuration and administration.
- Having knowledge of classification (Random Forest, SVM, Boosting and Bagging techniques) and clustering algorithms is desirable
- Hands on in Descriptive/Predictive/Prescriptive Analytical techniques. Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Results driven with analytical and numeric skills. Convey data story through the visualization.
- A team player capable of working and integrating across cross-functional team for implementing project requirements. Experience in technical requirements gathering and documentation.
- Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced agile environment with tight deadlines
- A flexible, pragmatic and collaborative team player with innate ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.