Job Name:- Data Entry
Salary: 20000 – 40000 a Month
Exp: 0 – 1 years
Company Name: PAREXEL
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Job Info –
The Associate Clinical Data Analyst (ACDA) shall perform all clinical data cleaning activities on assigned projects, commensurate with experience and/or project role. Further responsibilities shall include support on data processing activities and study level documents e.g. Protocol Deviation Specification, Data Validation specification, etc.
Key Accountabilities: Accountability Supporting Activities
- Responsible for data cleaning and data review activities, e.g. query management
- Support data processing activities from database setup to database lock, e.g. SAE reconciliation.
- Perform user acceptance testing on study database setups.
- Perform medical coding on small studies
- Track and review CRFs. Support data entry where required.
- Perform and or support the setup of DM documents and ensure proper documentation
- Support functional QC activities and testing
Basic qualification of Bachelor of Pharmacy or Life sciences, BDS or a B.Sc.,
Personal skills that include:
Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills Excellent learning ability
Work with integrity
- Business / Operational skills that include:
Commitment to quality
Understanding of Global Data Operations tasks, specifically within Data Management and Database Programming and relevant data standards
Sound awareness of relevant regulations, including ICH-GCP, 21CRF11