Job Name: Electrical Maintenance
Salary: 15000 – 20000 a Month
Exp: 0 – 1 years
Company Name:- Vestas
Location:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job Info –
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving-force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing, and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and join us at Vestas!
Service, ASP > Service Operations > Service and Construction Academy
ASP Service & Construction Academy is a Regional function covering countries in Asia and Pacific including India, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Mongolia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Srilanka etc. We have innovative Training centres in Chennai-India, Geelong-Australia and On-site training at various locations in the region to support the training needs of our internal & external customers i.e. Vestas employees as well as the employees of our customers & sub-contractors.
- Deliver Safety & Technical training to Vestas Technicians
- Deliver Safety & Technical training to Vestas’ customers and sub-contractors
- Deliver Safety & Technical training to Vestas employees in various functions
- On-site training delivery as and when required
- Contribution to training development
- Technical education background with a degree or diploma in Engineering – Electrical / Electronics
- At least 4 years of experience in the Wind Turbine industry in a Technical role such as Service Engineering, O&M, Technical Support etc.
- Ability to be a collaborator with a positive attitude
- Interest and Ability to coach other colleagues
- Computer skills_ proficiency with MS office and basic development tools
- Physical fitness to be able to visit wind farm sites and climb on Wind Turbine towers ( occasionally)
- Willingness to travel across the country as well as overseas
- Communication skills – proficiency in English as well as local language.
What We Offer
An exciting opportunity to work in collaboration with a truly Global team environment to support development of Technical & safety training courses for various Wind Turbine types. A job that comes with plenty of opportunities complemented with opportunities to be creative and innovative.
Your primary workplace will be in Chennai.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 23rd Aug’21.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels