Job Tittle: Environment Consultant (Girls only)
Company Name: UA Consultant
Language: Hindi, English
Salary: 18,000 – 22,000 a month
Experience: 2 year
Looking for a young Independent Confident Graduate ready to take the responsibility of an Environment Consultant to manage Projects responsibly.
Qualifications should be good at: –
· Any Graduate (Preferably Female) with 1+ years of Experience in similar or any field.
· An Organized Individual with good Communication Skills.
· You’ll be responsible for Report Creation, Site Investigations, Contract Preparations and planning and leading Audits.
· You’ll be involved in Business Development and developing relationships with existing clients, as well as identifying and submitting tenders for new work.
Responsibilities and Duties
As an environmental consultant, you’ll need to:
· Conduct field surveys and collect data – collate and prepare the Reports.
· Carry out desk-based Research, Interpret Data which can include web based research.
· Write Reports and share findings with Internal Team and Experts, Clients, and Auditors.
· Advise on best courses of action based on Research findings.
· Develop conceptual models, which involve identification and consideration of potential growth areas.
· Undertake field work to identify activities on the site.
· Manage legislative issues for clients and maintain an awareness of how legislation impacts projects.
Speak with the employer