Job Name:- Flipkart
Salary: 20000 – 40000 a Month
Exp: 0- 1 Years
Company Name: Flipkart.com
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Job Info –
In 2007, we started the Flipkart journey by selling books online. But now, over a decade later, our story is quite
different. Today, Flipkart is India’s largest online marketplace and one of India’s leading technology owerhouse
that is disrupting the way India shops online. What has got us here? The dynamic, passionate and talented
folks we call Flipsters!
Our core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect in everything that we do at
Flipkart. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each Flipster can thrive and be
at their best. We believe in taking bold bets and changing the paradigm, having a sense of urgency to solve
problems strategically and putting great ideas into action. We look at the world from our customer’s point of
view and keep customers at the heart of everything we do.
About the team
Corporate Development (M&A and Investment) team facilitates the development of long term growth strategy
through key investment initiatives at Flipkart. The team collaborates and works directly with the top
management of Flipkart to drive strategic investment initiatives.About Flipkart Ventures
Flipkart Ventures, the early stage venture fund of Flipkart, was founded with an intent to accelerate the
innovation curve of digital startups that show potential to build disruptive technologies / solutions. The $100M
Venture Fund is focused on investing in emerging digital businesses and enabling the next generation of
innovators in their scaling up journey.
About the role
This role will be responsible for sourcing, evaluation and execution of investment opportunities for Flipkart
Ventures. The selected candidate will participate in and endavour to drive the end-to- end investment process,
including building a pipeline of external opportunities, conducting industry research, determining fit with
Flipkart Ventures’ investment thesis, driving valuation analyses, organizing due diligence, presenting
recommendations to the Investment Committee and transaction execution.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, assess and execute potential investment opportunities
- Drive all stages of the investment process including origination, valuation, due diligence and transaction
- Participate in and endavour to Lead deal origination by building deep ties across the startup ecosystem –
entrepreneurs,VCs, bankers, accelerators/incubators, and other industry participants
- Evaluate opportunities, analysing the opportunity and presenting recommendations based on strategic fit,
deal structure and transactional issues
- Manage relationships with professional advisors including bankers, lawyers and consultants
- Post investment work closely with the investee companies in ensuring value creation and realization for
What you should have
- The ideal candidate for this role would have experience working with venture capital firms, Investment
Banks in Technology vertical and private equity firms.
- Understanding of the technology landscape and a strong network within the Indian startup ecosystem,
including entrepreneurs and investors
- Good understanding of overall investment process including term sheets, diligence and definitive
- Think Big – identify new areas of opportunity for Flipkart Ventures, create investment strategies and evaluate
- Bachelor degree is required. MBA from top-tier universities is preferred.