Job Name : Banking Officer
Salary : 20000 – 25000 a Months
Exp: 0 – 2 years
Company Name : British Council
Location : Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Qualification : 12th Pass
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
We work in two ways – directly with individuals to transform their lives, and with governments and partners to make a bigger difference for the longer term, creating benefit for millions of people all over the world. We help young people to gain the skills, confidence and connections they are looking for to realise their potential and to participate in strong and inclusive communities. We support them to learn English, to get a high-quality education and to gain internationally recognised qualifications. Our work in arts and culture stimulates creative expression and exchange and nurtures creative enterprise. We connect the best of the UK with the world and the best of the world with the UK.
These connections lead to an understanding of each other’s strengths and of the challenges and values that we share. This builds trust between people in the UK and other nations which endures even when official relations may be strained. We work on the ground in more than 100 countries. In 2019-20 we connected with 80 million people directly and with 791 million overall, including online and through our broadcasts and publications.
- Finance Services
- Finance Analytics.
- India Contact Centre
- HR support
- other business processes
- Provide Banking platform access to British council resources as per requests received considering segregation of duties and British Council compliance and audit framework.
- Support Head of Treasury and Banking in implementing various banking improvements to provide a better quality of Treasury services.
- Support Treasury Analysts in terms of Country Funding, Confirmation and Settlements of FX Deals.
- Act as system administrator for global banking platforms i.e. HSBCnet, CitiDirect, S2B and maintain strict segregation of duties, dual authority controls and account payment limits / signatures matrix.
- Managing user administration w.r.t. Addition, Deletion and modification of User access.
- Optimisation of user profiles
- Maintain Device reconciliation and ensure that adequate devices are available for smooth functioning
- Bank Account Administration: Understand the end to end data flow and interfaces ensuring early identification of issues and resolving them.
- Set up New Bank Accounts,
- Modify Existing Bank Accounts and Delete closed / redundant Bank Account.
- Support banking documentations with regards to Account Opening & Closings and Bank Mandates & maintain updated Bank Master Database
- Ensuring adequate documentation is in place and respective databases are duly updated. Evaluation business cases and providing summary to T&B Manager and Head T&B with recommendations to facilitate approvals.
- Consultation to countries on Banking Service Provider. Should possess SAP knowledge related to banking area. Liaison with GIS Banking resource to create new reports
- Bank Mandates – Review Bank Mandates and other Documents and pass on to UK for approval and submission to Banks. Advise requestor on the entire supporting requirement at the first go Like AML etc.
- Bank Master Data -Maintain comprehensive list of all bank accounts (UK and Overseas) accounts for every British Council office globally.
- Support Global Finance Programmes and Projects and different work streams.
- Get involved in the bank contracts negotiations from a bank services pricing perspective along with the UK T&B team and aim at saving banking cost for the organisation.
- Get involved in managing banking relationships for British Council .
- Responsible for identification and design business solutions across multiple global work streams to make smoother payments and reconciliation automations.
- Manage end to end Banking payment implementations (host to host) with global banking partners for various regions (HSBC, Citi, SCB etc). Work with bank technical implementation managers and British Council global IS / SAP Teams on these implementations.
- Support in regional banking improvements, rationalizing banking service providers, cheaper payment methods (COS – Automated Cheque Outsourcing / Book Transfers, Priority payments, ACH, RTGS, FPS as per the requirements).
- Support bank statements/MT940 reporting setups & auto reconciliations together with bank.
- Conduct user access reviews & audits and monthly process reviews with the UK Treasury.
- Manage the Key performance Indicator (KPI) for the T&B team at SSC and ensure these are met along with the agreed SLA’s.
- Support in prepapring the service review pack for the UK T&B team and setup Governance mechanism to review the performance thru the KPI and take remedial action for feedback received to drive Operational service excellence.
- Continuous review of processes to identify opportunities for automation and reduce turnaround time for completion.
- Ensure delivery of Reports to UK Stakeholders..
- Provide support to wider Finance team in the Year End and annual Audit activities.
- Follow the Knowledge management framework as per British Council standards.
- Ensure service delivery processes are documented and reviewed regularly to ensure its appropriateness
- Effectively manages relationships with internal and external stakeholders including suppliers of services etc for predictable service delivery.
- Leverages available platforms for keeping stakeholders engaged with areas of T&B service delivery aligned to their business goals.
- Engaging with stakeholders to understand key business objectives and working with the team at SSC to align service delivery to enable stakeholders in achieving their objectives.
- Creates collaborations with UK T&B team, GPO and other regional teams to improve effectiveness and compliances to processes.
- Provides regular performance updates to appropriate stakeholders.
- Raise the profile of T&B Team within key stakeholders, providing Subject Matter expertise acting as preferred point of contact for all complex T&B related issues