- Company Name: MMWEC (Massachusetts Municipal Wholesale Electric Company)
- Post: Engineering Intern
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Qualification: Pass senior secondary school
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Salary: $20 to $22 Per Hour
- Industry: Private
- Job Location: Ludlow, MA
- Working Hours: 8 Hours
- Work Remotely: No
The Massachusetts Municipal Wholesale Electric Company (MMWEC) brings a competitive edge to Massachusetts municipal utilities dedicated to providing their customers with low-cost and reliable electricity.
We plan, develop and manage energy resources in an evolving marketplace that requires high levels of innovation and expertise. Our values are old-fashioned, reflecting 40 years of public power joint action, but our service is enlightened.
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs for 17 year Old in USA:
- Birth certificate or other acceptable proof of age.
- Documentation of authorization to work in the United States
- Certified transcript of senior secondary school scholastic record.
- Certified transcript of college or university scholastic record (if any).
- Proof of acceptance or enrollment in a community college, college or university.
- Brief statement signed by applicant of reason for entering intern engineering program and stating the engineering specialty preferred.
- Brief personal resume including outside activities, hobbies, etc.
- A letter of recommendation from school currently attended.
Benefits of Jobs for 17 year Old in USA:
- job experience
- Research experience
- Access to a variety of tasks and departments
- Help guide career goals
- Create a professional network
- Build a strong resume
- Secure good references and recommendations
Engineering Intern Skills:
Integrated ConnectBeam Spotlight appliance into the existing environment; the ConnectBeam appliance allows for efficient social networking abilities and team communication.
- Engineering Intern
Associate Engineering Intern Under Seas Division Responsible for developing and maintaining instruction sets for circuit board manufacturing.
- PythonExtended functionally and usability of an existing internal reporting solution with a number of new Python analysis and visualization functions.
- C++Programmed software-based self-test generator for OpenRISC1200 microprocessor using SVA and C++.
- Powerpoint Performed experiments required for analyzing ultra-fine grain aluminum and coarse grain aluminum and presented results to a state-wide conference using PowerPoint
- Data AnalysisDeveloped several inspection sheets used in data collection process, and implemented a more streamlined data analysis process for centrifugal pumps.
Engineering Intern Responsibilities:
- Attend site meetings and assist with project tracking for MMWEC solar project. This includes documentation management and review as well as project playbook and O&M book completion for the project.
- Assist with digitizing drawings and documentation from AOB drawing room as needed. Additionally if competent in AutoCAD work to develop updated drawings based on feedback from senior engineers including markups and revisions documenting DMR changes over the years.
- Review AOB energy system (solar, storage and heat pump/chiller). Research alternatives and provide updated suggestions for efficiency improvements and costs reductions in building HVAC. (Focus on engineering economics, savings and payback)
- Support member MLP battery program with documentation compiling and support for substation install. Work with senior MMWEC and MLP engineers as well as PLM engineering to assemble documentation and bid packages.