Job Name: Software Engineer
Salary: 30000 – 60000 a Month
Exp: 0 – 4 years
Company Name: OLA
Qualification: 10th, 12th Pass
Job Info –
- Will own the quality of a feature, component or a product. Will write, execute and fix test cases, test scripts as per specifications and interact with Developers/QA lead to report, troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Will need to critically analyze features and its impact areas and provide educated estimation for testing the same.
- Will need to understand production environment and analyze data and server logs.
- Principle responsibility will be enhancing automation platforms and test cases to ensure the quality of our services and products
- Develop and maintain automation to apply and collect all tests against target releases with minimal human intervention
- Support our System test Engineering organization to design, develop and maintain functional, regression, integration and end-to-end tests
- Develop software code and automated tests that are maintainable and reusable.
- Develop test automation framework using one or more frameworks.
- Develop test automation scripts using Java, Python.
- Basic knowledge in GIT, Bash on a Unix/Linux platform is a must
- Generate API Level Automated Test Scripts using various technologies and tools
- Triage bugs submitted from users and other teammates, verifying issues and gathering additional details (via JIRA and applicable tools)
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate ability to build effective relationships through partnering and collaboration
Experience & Skills Required
- Test Plan and execution for applications within an agile environment.
- Develop and Maintaining a scalable Test Automation Framework for UI and API Services.
- Knowledge of testing frameworks like Rest Assured, Postman, JMeter, Selenium, JUnit, Jasmine etc.
- Building robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation solutions for functional, regression testing
- Good in writing SQL and NoSQL queries.
- Knowledge of Performance testing of backend servers using tools like Gatling/JMeter/Golang.
- Building, customizing, deploying, and managing the environment/ test automation frameworks.
- Work with DevOps for continuous integration and delivery.
- Participating in design and architectural discussions.
- Ensuring that the quality and integrity of the product are maintained in all releases.
- Prepare and publish the health status of AUT with Test Summary, Test Reports, and Defect to be fixed.
- Good on Bug Advocacy and track Defects to closure.
- Liaise with engineers and product managers to complete product releases.
- Provide estimates for testing activities during SCRUM planning.
- Understanding of the bug tracking process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Strong team player with an open mindset to learn new technology.
- 3- 7 years of experience in Testing AND Automation.