Jobs in USA for Indian Female We are on the lookout for an skilled Brand Manager to assist us construct our model and lift model consciousness.
You’ll work throughout all ranges and departments of our group to search out what makes us distinctive and talk it to the world.
Brand Managers are the individuals who form an organization’s outward picture. To do this, you’ll have to uncover shopper insights and ship progressive advertising and marketing campaigns.
We’ll flip to you to study what can entice our prospects and prospects and the way we are able to enhance buyer expertise.
If you’re artistic, possess a strategic thoughts and have expertise in implementing focused model campaigns, we’d like to fulfill you.
Brand managers are liable for growing model methods, selling model progress and enlargement, implementing model plans, and utilizing quite a lot of knowledge to drive quantity and profitability.
In their essence, model managers are centered on reaching model enterprise aims within the quick and long run.
Our firm is looking for an skilled Brand Manager to work carefully with our advertising and marketing and manufacturing workers on a number of retail product traces.
The ultimate candidate for this place is an lively skilled who is ready to multi-task successfully, provide fast and correct recommendation and supply artistic enter to assist advance our manufacturers.
Our Brand Manager will act because the artistic liaison between our advertising and marketing group and the event and design division to create eye-catching retail product packaging.
- Company Name: Mattel
- Post: Female Brand Manager
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Graduation
- Job Experience: Fresher & Experience
- Salary: $1,00,000 to $1,30,000 Per Year
- Industry: Private
- Job Location: El Segundo, CA, USA
- Working Hours: 8 Hours
- Work Remotely: Yes
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs in USA for Indian Female:
- Strong analytical abilities partnered with a inventive thoughts
- Proven working experience as Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
Benefits of Jobs in USA for Indian Female:
- Grows business.
- Cultivates customer loyalty.
- Creates brand awareness and recognition.
- Increases pricing and value of product.
- Grows sales through loyal customers.
Brand Manager Skills:
- Proven working expertise as Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager
- Proven potential to develop model and advertising methods and talk suggestions to executives
- Experience in figuring out goal audiences and devising efficient campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the total advertising combine
- Data-driven pondering and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Up-to-date with newest traits and advertising greatest practices
- Degree in advertising or a associated discipline
Brand Manager Responsibilities:
- Analyze model positioning and shopper insights
- Shape and talk our imaginative and prescient and mission
- Translate model components into plans and go-to-market methods
- Manage a workforce of promoting folks engaged on model initiatives
- Lead artistic improvement to inspire the target market to “take motion”
- Establish efficiency specs, price and value parameters, market purposes and gross sales estimates
- Measure and report efficiency of all advertising campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market developments, analysis shopper markets and opponents’ actions
- Oversee new and ongoing advertising and promoting actions
- Monitor product distribution and shopper reactions
- Devise progressive development methods
- Align the corporate across the model’s route, selections and ways
Brand Manager Important Responsibility:
- Identify analysis wants, execute analysis research and tasks, and analyze analysis as a way to determine alternatives
- Stay present on market tendencies and aggressive exercise
- Establish and keep model budgets
- Define and handle the model communication technique utilizing a wide range of media
- Own the event and messaging of the model narrative
- Create, execute, and handle advertising and marketing packages and campaigns