Kulicke Jobs, Kulicke Remote Careers Jobs From Home
About Company : Kulicke & Soffa
Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. (K&S) is the world’s biggest maker and provider of semiconductor get together hardware. The c ompany offers far reaching gathering answers for its numerous clients around the world, including wire holding hardware, bundling materials, and test interconnect items. As indicated by the organization, its wire bonde rs are utilized to interface exceptionally fine wires- – made of gold, aluminum, or co pper- – between the security stack of a semiconductor bite the dust and the leads on t he incorporated circuit bundle to which the pass on has been joined. K&a mp;S has a broad organization of 33 overall offices which offer a great many deals, administration and applications improvement. Albeit the organization is settled in the drowsy town of Willow Grove, Pen nsylvania, it has offices in such profoundly different and distant loca tions as Israel, Taiwan, China, and Switzerland. As a matter of fact, inexact ly 80% of the organization’s complete deals volume is produced overse as.
Organization Origins in 1951
In the same way as other different firms, the historical backdrop of Kulicke and Soffa Industries starts with the account of its pioneers, Fred Kulicke and Albert So ffa. Kulicke and Soffa were both instructed as specialists and begun wo rking as representatives for Proctor Electric upon their graduation from co llege. Situated in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Proctor Electric was a we ll-realized organization gaining practical experience in buyer gadgets items. Since the finish of World War II, with the developing thriving of the Ame rican economy, the overall population had been clamoring for more critic icated purchaser hardware items to make their lives mor e advantageous. To fulfill this expanding need, engineers like Kulicke and Soffa were recruited to plan purchaser items. In practically no time af ter the two men became representatives of Proctor Electric, they found them selves planning such items as cake blenders and electric irons. As a matter of fact, it was a task to plan electric irons that united Kulicke and Soffa interestingly.
About Job : Desktop Specialist Remote
Salary : $76000 Per Year
Full Job Description
Kulicke and Soffa is looking for a Temporary Desktop Support Specialist that has and applies a complete information across key undertakings and different tasks. The ideal up-and-comer will give everyday specialized help to workers for network foundation and inner work area frameworks (programming and equipment).
- Offers remote and neighborhood help to end clients on various issues.
- Distinguishes, investigates, and settle specialized issues.
- Answers calls, email and faculty demands for specialized help.
- Documentation and stock hardware
- Introduces, designs and investigates work area frameworks, workstations, servers and organization issues in a heterogeneous climate.
Different obligations might include:
- Go between K&S Fort Washington and K&S Horsham destinations
- Answers and conclusions issues through conversation with clients.
- Guarantees a convenient interaction through which issues are controlled.
- Incorporates issue acknowledgment, research, segregation, goal, and follow-up advances.
- Cooperate with network administrations, programming frameworks designing, or potentially applications advancement to reestablish administration and additionally distinguish and address center issue.
- Reproduces or reproduces client issues to determine working troubles.
- Prescribes frameworks adjustments to diminish client issues.
Wanted Skills and Experience
- 3 to 5 years work area support insight in an endeavor climate
- Microsoft Certifications are Preferred
- Information on Widows 7,10, and O365
- Solid Windows investigating experience
- Experience with Active Directory for account the board
- Capacity to focus on and answer inconvenience tickets
- Compelling relational abilities
- Experience with assortment of stages to incorporate Windows, IOS, Android and Linux
Interview Question For Desktop Specialist Remote
- What do you know about the OS?
- Which OS are you comfortable to work with?
- What is the difference between Desktop or Client OS and Server OS?
- What do you know about the Active Directory?
- Are you familiar with DHCP and its uses?
- Is it necessary to have a Default Gateway?
- What do you understand by Safe Mode?
- How can I start a system in a safe mode?
- What is the Blue Screen of Death?
- Can you convert Hard Disk into Dynamic? If yes, how?
- Are you aware of “Windows Cannot Currently Connect For Updates” error?
- What is VPN Server?
- Differentiate between Permissions, Policy, and Rights.
- What is the difference between the MSI File and.EXE File?
- Differentiate between Tree and Forest.
- What do you think are the Responsibilities of a Desktop Support Engineer?
- What is Clustering? What are its benefits?
- What is a Child Domain? How is it different from a Tree Domain?
- What do you understand by Group Policy?
- Tell me something about DC and ADC. How are they different from one another?
- Can you create a backup of Emails in Outlook?
- What is the difference between Differential and Incremental Backup?