Job Name:- Online Teaching
Salary: 20,000 – 30,000 a Month
Exp: 0 – 3 Year
Company Name: WEBHELP
Job Info –
We’re looking for a creative and innovative out of the box think who is not afraid to challenge the status quo to join our team as a Digital Learning Designer.
Advance your career with our fun-loving global community of more than 95,000 passionate people who work across 190 locations in over 50 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands. Being a people-first company, we put people at the heart of our business, and this is when everything comes alive.
We want someone with experience, ambition and motivation to improve and develop our learning and training content. You should have flair for creativity in order to produce innovative and inclusive learning material for various departments.
is essential while a genuine love for communications is highly beneficial
If you’re a self-motivated team player with a strong technical and business understanding, work well under pressure in changing environments and can manage tight deadlines; take your career to the next level and apply today.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating end-to-end online learning, from initial need to full concept using retention & knowledge transition methodologies appropriate to the learning needs of the audience
- Project planning and tracking as required with supply and demand e-learning creation environments
- Designing and developing graphic/image libraries appropriate to learning content
- Applying sound instructional design and adult learning methodologies to online, self-directed learning
- Working with SME’s/stakeholders at all levels to produce learning objects that are fit-for-purpose, compliant and reportable
- Consulting and engaging with business stakeholders in an effective, educational and progressive way
- Conducting needs analysis, scoping digital work requests, development of full concept (content and visual design), and quality control sign-offs
- Creating, customising and distributing learner management reports as and where required
- Programming and user testing of digital/online learning components
What you’ll need
- Experience in applying learning methodologies and best practice to digital learning materials
- Minimum 3 years’ experience using Articulate Storyline
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Captivate
- Excellent project planning, deliverable management and problem solving skills
- Experience of deploying and administering a learning management platform (Advantageous)
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Projects
Each Webhelper brings a different energy, passion, a unique set of skills and talents. This strand of our DNA sets us apart and is how we enrich customer experience and business solutions for our clients. Take this opportunity to join our collaborative team of game-changers today.
We’d love to get to know you better. After applying, you will be sent a link to complete a quick online chat. We don’t want you to miss out on the opportunity so please check all of folders for the link after applying. Take this opportunity to advance your career with our collaborative team of game-changers.