Job Name : Relationship Manager
Salary : 20000 – 40000 a Months
Exp: 0 – 3 years
Company Name : Yes Bank
Location : Delhi, Delhi
Qualification : Graduate
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
Relationship Management :
- Manages the banking and investments relationship of YES FIRST clients and responsible for overall growth of Liabilities & Investment business from HNI segment
- Develops, manages, and expands YES FIRST customer relationships by providing service level which exceeds client expectations of most important customer segment.
- Identifies current and potential relationship with additional revenue potential and grow business
Generating Incremental Business
- Completes sales targets spread across liabilities, retail assets, business banking, forex, cards, investments etc.
- Proactively sell the full range of consumer and commercial product to current and potential Yes FIRST HNI Relationships
- Deepens relationship to increase CASA balance in allocated portfolio
- Drives higher product and channel penetration to deepen mapped relationships and to increase wallet share with YES Bank
Customer Engagement :
- Ensures portfolio quality by regularly engaging with each mapped relationship and maintaining the desired relationship values
- Investment Advisory
- Financial Planning and Investment Advisory to HNI clients through analysis and identification of customer needs and accordingly proposing appropriate products
- Drives revenue business to generate fee income through products like mutual funds, investments and insurance
Process and Audit
- Ensures all sales activity is recorded online as per the organizational process
- Captures and maximizes the business opportunity through detailed client profiling as per organizational process
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the year.
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
- Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role, and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
Risk and Internal Control Responsibilities
- Follows risk policy and processes to mitigate the operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks as instructed by the departmental manager.
- Executes the established internal control systems and compiles relevant information for departmental audits, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree is preferred
- AMFI/NCFM/NISM/IRDA/JAIIB/CAIIB & such relevant certifications will be an added advantage
- Written and spoken English is essential
Apply Now : https://rb.gy/ntcnci