Netflix Customer Service Jobs from Home :: — USA
- Hiring Organization: Netflix
- Post Name: Payment Fraud Operations Manager
- Qualification: Graduation
- Industry: Private
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Salary: $45/- To 50/- Per Hour
- Location: USA
It is an great time to enroll in the netflix group as we continue to transform enjoyment round the sector. We on the netflix payments and fraud crew are working to make certain that the price enjoy by no means interferes with the client enjoy. Our efforts have helped develop netflix to over 220 million members globally, and we won’t forestall there. That is where you are available in. As we try to deliver the nice consumer payment enjoy inside the world, we need fraud prevention specialists to make sure fraud does now not harm our clients or interfere with the payment enjoy. This man or woman will join our bills fraud group taking obligation for helping the everyday management of payment fraud troubles as they stand up while additionally supporting expand gear and techniques to help mitigate fraud. This character might ideally be based totally out of our los gatos, ca office or hybrid/faraway with journey to los gatos quarterly. Our payments fraud team is part of the product employer, operating intently with our core bills team that enables hundreds of thousands of clients to pay for netflix. Responsibilities
reply to real-time fraud assaults against the service the use of both inner and outside equipment, working on-name as required
collaborate efficaciously pass-functionally for the duration of the business enterprise (bills, product, customer service, finance, data technology & analytics, and engineering) within the investigation and remediation of fraud patterns
assist middle payments techniques, consisting of playing cards, direct debit, wallets, and dcb, amongst others
guide proactive efforts to (a) measure and (b) mitigate fraud danger with out negatively impacting core metrics and the wider consumer enjoy
have interaction with outdoor companions (e. G., fraud prevention carriers, processors/acquires, card manufacturers, issuers) to cope with issues even as also aiming for medium to long-time period solutions
acquainted with service provider fraud prevention answers, international fee systems, charge strategies, and flows – preferably 4+ years of experience
capable of tackle complex conditions as well as recognize key metrics and the way they impact the commercial enterprise
important thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities and high attention to detail
clear, powerful communicator
capable of stay noticeably organized in a loosely structured, speedy-paced environment
excited and curious approximately being concerned in international bills fraud prevention and the prospect of handing over top notch enjoyment at some point of the world
robust square abilties, notably analytical with an potential to make records-driven selections and translate identified possibilities into actionable modifications
wonderful undertaking control skills with the capacity to control a couple of tasks at one time
possessing a high level of highbrow curiosity focused on producing consequences and showing the best private and professional standards of integrity and ethics
encouraged, disciplined, and able to paintings autonomously
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body relax.
- Never try to give the long answer of interviewer question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to miss lead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact to interviewer.
- Take the permission from interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hind, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer that “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language'”. Do not try to give the answer in-which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen the question properly in once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Some Common Interview Question You Could Be Asked
- Tell me about yourself or describe yourself or give your introduction?
- Why are you leaving your current company?
- How will you take our company ahead from here with the help of your work?
- Are you comfortable with our company working timing?
- Why should we hire you for this position?
- How much do you expect as a salary?
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.