Netflix Jobs Poland, Netflix Remote Jobs in Poland for Freshers
- Hiring Organization: Netflix
- Post Name: PR Specialist
- Qualification: Graduation
- Industry: Private
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8
- Salary: zł 20 – zł 30 Per Hour
- Location: Poland
Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films, and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
This is a great opportunity to join a team that is spearheading and handling publicity campaigns for the world’s leading entertainment-on-demand service, with a chance to work on projects from the brightest creatives and talents around the world. The PR Specialist will be based in our Warsaw office and will work as part of the CEE PR team. The role will report to the PR Director, CEE.
The PR Specialist will work across films, series, documentaries, and unscripted titles. They will formulate and execute publicity campaigns for the growing content slate that spans all genres from action blockbusters to fantasy, from rom-coms to sci-fi, and from dramas to mystery-thrillers.
We are looking for someone who has experience in delivering strong PR campaigns, who will have a creative approach, and will work well within a wider cross-functional team. The successful candidate has a great knowledge of the Polish media landscape and the region. We are looking for someone who is a do-er and loves the thrill of seeing impactful coverage! The person will be able to communicate priorities and present clear goals to stakeholders and form and maintain strong relationships with media and influencers as well as talent representatives and talent.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and will not be afraid to challenge prevailing assumptions, and suggest better approaches; they will make decisions without agonizing and will be candid and direct. They are scrappy, unafraid to jump in and handle tasks at all levels and they thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
The day-to-day responsibilities will include but are not limited to, formulating and implementing publicity strategies in Poland , writing press releases, managing press nominations, scheduling junkets, liaising with journalists, influencers, talent representatives, and talent, implementing screening strategies and managing agencies on campaigns.
As The Successful Candidate, You Will
- Have at least 4 years of experience working in PR, with minimum 2 years in an entertainment/media setting and within a similar role.
- Possess a keen understanding of new and traditional media.
- Be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadlines and thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Have excellent verbal and written skills in both English and Polishand be able to communicate effectively and succinctly with internal and external teams.
- Be skilled in cultivating relationships with journalists, influencers as well as talent representatives, and talent
- Be able to identify, develop and help come up with outside the box creative ideas
- Be able and willing to think on an international level
- Have a love of entertainment and storytelling
- Be curious and eager to learn, have sound judgment, and be unafraid to challenge prevailing assumptions
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body relax.
- Never try to give the long answer of interviewer question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to miss lead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact to interviewer.
- Take the permission from interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hind, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer that “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language'”. Do not try to give the answer in-which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen the question properly in once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Some Common Interview Question You Could Be Asked
- Tell me about yourself or describe yourself or give your introduction?
- Why are you leaving your current company?
- How will you take our company ahead from here with the help of your work?
- Are you comfortable with our company working timing?
- Why should we hire you for this position?
- How much do you expect as a salary?
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adept them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never do hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.