Job Name:- Non Technical
Salary: 20000 – 30000 a Month
Exp: 0 – 3 years
Company Name: Amdocs
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Job Info –
Job ID: 126809
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: :India-Pune (Amdocs BPO)-Amdocs Site
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Serve as first point of contact for incidents and service requests from end-users
What will your job look like?+…………….
- You will serve as first point of contact for incidents and service requests from end-users.
- You will appropriately categorize, prioritize, and escalate incidents and service requests that cannot be resolved
- You will provide simple solutions at a basic level based on script/methods and procedures
- You will handle all queries pertaining to incidents via email, phone, and the ticket system based on the defined process
- You will coordinate the communication (calls, emails, situation room, and so on) for all critical issues
- You will dispatch cases to be handled by the appropriate function (based on understanding the product, and service)
- You will identify issues that could be resolved at the first level (mark as duplicates, identify non-issues, re-dispatch, and so on).
All you need is…
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written with good comprehension of English language
- Voice skills – Good to have but not mandatory. Berlitz test by Amdocs will be taken.
- Logical & analytical skills to investigate and suggest solutions
- Knowledge of computers – MS Office, understanding of software and hardware terminologies
- Interact with other departments/teams through chats/emails
- Ability to work independently within clearly defined parameters
- Ability to learn quickly with a sense of ownership
- Candidate should be ready to work in rotational shifts, mostly night shifts (including weekends)
Job Skills –
- Handling offline tickets. Need to work on varies fallouts/exceptions
- Working with field engineers/ technicians to identify, advise and resolve live issues
- Assist and fixing devices and equipment’s with technicians on live chats
- Responsible for taking control of and resolving Complex Technical and Escalated customer issues
- Provide Technical support with Issue resolution via Phone/Chat/Email electronic medium
- Perform Activation/Deactivation & handle other technical Issues using client specified tools
- Identify and provide inputs on unique (or) recurring customer problems
- Be a champion of client specific Tools, Troubleshooting Procedures & Provide Knowledge base feedback at all appropriate times to SME/TM.
- Maintains/builds relationships with other groups that impact the domain/technical aspect our support. (Ex: Tier-2, Customer Care … Etc.)
- Deliver efficient, effective, professional and courteous service to intermediaries and customers
Why you will love this job:
- You will have a wide scope of activities
- You will have excellent products and solutions
- You will have scope for professional development
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforc