Job Name:- Call Center
Salary: 10000 – 15000 a Month
Exp: 0– 1 years
Company Name:-BRAND INSTITUTE INC
Job Info –
Call Center Support:
We are seeking an entry level Korean speaking New Business Representative that is highly motivated to build awareness and schedule meetings for Brand Institute?s sales teams via cold calls, emails, and LinkedIn outreach. Brand Institute is the #1 Naming Company in the World now opening in Puerto Rico. If you are a go-getter, fast learner, and passionate entry level salesperson, we would like to hear from you.
The Call Center Support is responsible for:
- Maintain high level of professionalism in verbal and written communication
- Prospecting potential new product leads/contacts for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the market
- Telephone and electronic outreach (cold calling) to prospects and potential clients
- Developing/maintaining Brand Institute client database
- Emailing brochures to potential clients
- Researching and identifying new leads to enter Brand Institute?s database
- Build business contacts and relationships through use of resources such as LinkedIn and Brand Institute?s contacts through calls, emails, and mailings
- Update each database profile with detailed and accurate information
- Follow established call operating procedures and best practices
- Meet all performance goals is a must.
- Exceeding call center goals will be compensated through an incentive structure.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have an engaging, friendly personality and tone of voice
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel software for inputting and maintaining comprehensive client contact records that facilitate effective communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must live in India
- Prior experience in telemarketing/telesales a plus
- Should be organized and able to meet daily call quota
- Self-starter and accountable
- Detail-oriented, organized and a high standard for quality/correctness of prospect communications
- Desire to learn and grow professionally.
- A demonstrated work ethic and attention to detail.
- A positive attitude, even in the face of rejection.