Farm Jobs in UK for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship 2022, Savills is a family run arable farming business operating several sites across North and South Lincolnshire.
The role would suit a self-motivated, ambitious person looking to advance their career in agriculture.
Company Name: Savills
Post: Assistant Farm Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Qualification: Any Graduation
Job Experience: Fresher
Min Salary: £20,000
Max Salary: £25,455 Per year
Job Location: United Kingdom
Working Hours: 8 Hours
Work Remotely: No
Farm Jobs in Farm Jobs in UK for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
- The role will combine farm management and recording activity with hands-on field and workshop work.
- Managing grain and potato crop stores under Farm Jobs in UK for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship 2022.
- The field and workshop side of the role will include supervision and relief operation of tractors, sprayer, drilling, harvesting, cultivation, general maintenance/cleanliness maintenance of storage areas and loading crop stores.
- To be successful in this role you must be willing and quick to learn, good at supervising and working with people as well as taking instruction, be self-motivated and prepared to work on your own initiative,
- You must have a sense of caring and respect for the people around you & practice good safety at all times and adhere to company policies.
- A competitive salary will be offered, with a structured career development plan, a work vehicle and a three-bedroom farm cottage available to the successful candidate.
- Display confidence during the interview.
- Let the interviewer start the dialogue.
- Shake hands firmly, but only if a hand is offered to you first.
- Maintain eye contact.
- Listen carefully. Welcome all questions, even the difficult ones, with a smile.
- Give honest, direct answers.
- Develop answers in your head before you respond.
- Positive end to the interview is another way to ensure your success.
myfreshcareer.com guidelines to protect yourself from scams-
- Don’t provide confidential information until you have signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your personal, non-work related information or Bank information over phone or email.
- There should be an “s” the at end of the http in the beginning of the web address.
- Some scammers will ask for bank account information to set up direct deposit.
- Do not provide a callback phone number or provide contact information that is outside the country.
- Do not trust anyone asking for any kind of payment for Job Applications.
- Beware of anyone promising a guaranteed job/interview call.