Job Title: Quality and Operations Manager
Salary Package: 40,000 – 1,50,000 a month
Work Exp: 1-3 years
Company Name: Patiala Heart Institute
Language: Hindi, English
- Coordinate Quality Improvement and Infection control activities and integrate the efforts of all disciplines throughout the organization.
- Develop and facilitate quality control/ Infection control programs; generating reports and maintaining documentation records.
- Undertake projects for patient outcomes, patient and physician satisfaction by assessing and improving the governance, managerial, clinical and support processes.
- Preparing Organizational Policies, Guidelines, Manuals as per Accreditation standards
- Drive implementation of these policies throughout the organization.
- Formulate and implement the area/ department specific policies and SOPs in coordination with the respective department head/Consultant
- Conduct process reviews and audits and Validation audits as per globally accepted Standards, Checklists and guidelines.
- Highlight & suggest / recommend quality issues within prescribed areas
- Prepare comprehensive report of the activities and audits
- Follow up & review of the implementation of the recommendations suggested
- Review the methodology of the collection of data from various departments and varied sources and educate the concerned staff about the correct methodology of the same
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹40,000.00 – ₹150,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Speak with the employer