Remote Data Entry Jobs Amazon, Amazon/Careers Remote
About Job : Data Entry Remote
Salary : $80000 Per Year
Full Job Description
Amazon Service is glad to be the public forerunner in recording administration of authoritative archives. We are developing and are searching for gifted new colleagues to help our development and settle invigorating difficulties!
We are a group of 350 with workplaces in Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami, Brooklyn, Chicago, Washington DC, and the sky is the limit from there. Seattle is our home and central command. We’ve been effective in this one of a kind business for more than 30 years and we keep on propelling our innovation and business cycles to remain a long time in front of what our opposition can offer.
The e-Fulfillment Specialist surveys and records authoritative reports using on the web stages and instruments created by ABC Legal. This job works intimately with the e-Fulfillment and e-Filing group to team up on projects, resolve issues as they emerge and meet shared objectives.
Survey and record authoritative archives utilizing inner frameworks and email
Take part in continuous preparation to extend information on industry and cycle
Explore disparities as they emerge
Complete extra undertakings as allocated
- No experience essential; information passage experience an or more
- Secondary school confirmation or GED required
- Capacity to perform redundant errands with precision
- Uncommon scrupulousness
- Want and capacity to be a cooperative person
- Experience and essential capability with Microsoft Office
- Composing rate of something like 60 wpm
- Composing speed least needn’t bother with to be 60wpm
We realize that an organization’s prosperity begins with its workers. We additionally realize that a singular’s prosperity begins with the right vocation opportunity. Join our group today!
- Exhaustive Medical, Dental, and Vision inclusion
- Cutthroat compensation bundle
- 401(k) retirement plan with 5% coordinating
- Orca Card/Transit Stipend
- 10 paid occasions each year
- Reference program
- Telecommute adaptability
Interview Question For Data Entry Remote
- What is your typing speed?
- Which software applications and data systems are you familiar with?
- What type of data have your worked with?
- Describe how you ensure accuracy in your work.
- How do you ensure the confidentiality of information?
- Tell me about a challenge you recently faced in your work. How did you handle it?
- Describe a situation where you had to complete a number of different tasks by deadline. How did you prioritize?
- Tell me about a time you identified an error or problem that had escaped others’ attention.
- What procedures have you used to prevent or control backlog in your work?
- Describe how you manage and limit distractions in your workplace
- What do you consider the primary role of the data entry operator?
- What skills make a good data entry operator?
- Data entry work can be repetitive. How do you stay focused on your work?
- What are your work-related strengths and weaknesses?
- What are your career goals?