Southwest Airlines Remote Jobs
About Company: Southwest Airline
Southwest Airlines was consolidated in 1967. The carrier’s organizer, Herb Kelleher, had plans to fly in Texas between San Antonio, Dallas, and Houston. This was around 11 years before the liberation of the carrier business.
Kelleher and Rollin King at first attracted up the model a lodging bar in San Antonio in 1967. The first arrangement was spread out in a triangle drawn on a mixed drink napkin. The delineation represented the connecting of the Texan urban areas of Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio.
During this time, the Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB) managed market guidelines all through the country. In any case, a portion of these controls didn’t matter if the carrier could exclusively be a Texan administrator. Thus, Southwest would have the option to set lower ticket charges and undercut likely adversaries.
Be that as it may, Braniff, Trans Texas, and Continental Airlines at first disagreed with Southwest’s proposed activities. The case went the entire way to the Texas Supreme Court, which decided for Southwest on December seventh, 1970, called Air Southwest at that point.
In 1971, Air Southwest changed its name to Southwest Airlines. Simultaneously, Boeing proposed to sell Southwest three 737-200s, which the transporter took up. Braniff and Texas International (beforehand Trans Texas) actually held issues with Southwest Airlines and endeavored to forestall the aircraft’s tasks.
List of Latest Jobs of Southwest Airline
1, Community Involvement Coordinator
Salary : $23/Hour
Education : Graduation
This position is in Region 9, Public Affairs Office, Community Relations Staff, San Francisco, CA or Los Angeles, CA. The area not set in stone after a choice has been made for the position; whenever chose, you should work at one of the areas expressed in this declaration. The compensation will be equivalent with the area.
This position is available to the Public (U.S. Residents, Nationals, or the people who owe devotion to the U.S.
Indeed not entirely set in stone by the office strategy.
Plan, assess, and execute different correspondence methodologies for provincial ecological public mindfulness programs;
Investigate the effect of program exercises on people in general and educate staff with respect to conceivable elective methodologies;
Act as the organization representative at local public gatherings and different formal/casual briefings and studios; keep up with open two-way correspondence between different partners.
At least one positions might be filled (in the association promoted as well as in different associations).
Interview Question and Answers for Community Involvement Coordinator
- What makes you a good fit for this position?
- What are some of your greatest strengths? How will these qualities help you in this role?
- Do you have experience working with a nonprofit organization?
- What volunteering experience do you have? What motivates you to volunteer?
- Have you used a volunteer management program or database before?
- What other tools have you used that might be helpful for recruiting and scheduling volunteers?
2, Contact Center Representative
Salary : $22/Hour
Education : Graduation
The Contact Center Representative will work as the primary resource for the general patient experience. This delegate will be liable for surveying patient necessities, booking patient arrangements, and helping with any requests from the overall population. The ideal competitor will endeavor to give an unmatched patient encounter. All colleagues should really work in a high call volume climate, and stay well disposed, centered, and quiet under tension. **This is a remote position. In any case, applicants should live in the span of an hour of Sarasota, Florida**
Fundamental Job Functions (different obligations as required):
Answers and emergencies approaching brings in a high volume setting in a gracious and profoundly proficient way. Gives patients an uncommon, one of kind experience that prompts elevated degrees of patient fulfillment.
Answers approaching arrangement demands through email, Phreesia and other substitute ways into the training.
Works couple with our contact community group to deal with the telephone line and answer patients productively, consistently aware of administration reaction times.
Precisely plans arrangements as per our training layouts and conventions.
Helps alluding doctors with planning patients.
Successfully gets patient segment, clinical and protection data and enter precisely in our training the board framework.
Learns, holds and applies clinical information with respect to booking, careful and clinical conventions.
Meets efficiency and patient consideration guidelines that line up with our norms for the patient experience.
Interview Question and Answers for Contact Center Representative
- Why do you want to work for our company?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What questions do you have for us?
- What’s your idea of a call center?
- Why do you want to work in a call center?
- What is your idea of quality customer service?
- How would you handle a call from an angry customer?
- Are you able to work with multiple phone lines?
Salary : $20/Hour
Education : Graduation
Help organization proprietor on everyday ventures, you’ll stay aware of plan for getting work done, laborers week after week finance, you’ll turn in data to our finance organization, additionally, HR recruit and fire, letter to representatives, travel to gatherings with president if needed. etc.
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPA (Preferred)
Interview Question and Answers for Accounting
1. What is the difference between accounts receivable (AR) and accounts payable (AP)?
2. When a company is using double-entry accounting, what elements of a given ledger must be equal?
3. What are two or three types of special journals?
4. If a company has three bank accounts for processing payments, what is the minimum number of ledgers it needs?
5. What methods have you used for estimating bad debt?
6. Why is it easier for someone to perpetrate fraud using a journal entry than with a ledger?
7. Which enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems have you used?
8. What is your experience with developing or monitoring business metrics?
9. What do you consider the top three skills of a great accountant?
10. If a private company with break-even operations received a $10 million investment, how would you develop a strategy to spend or invest that money?
4, Health Care Phone Representative
Salary : $18/Hour
Education : Graduation
Experience your interests. Join a strong gathering of devoted experts who are profoundly dedicated to battling for conceptive privileges and care come what may.
Join the Planned Parenthood Call Center Team!
Arranged Parenthood of Southwest and Central Florida is searching for the right contender to fill the job of Health Care Phone Representative for our Sarasota area.
Intrigued up-and-comers should advocate for the mission of Planned Parenthood. Should show comprehension of, and have areas of strength for a pledge to, conceptive freedoms, objectives, and PPSWCF’s standards and methods of reasoning.
PPSWCF is focused on an enemy of bigoted culture and trust that the method for making a culture of fortitude, our endeavors should be implanted and embraced by all staff like our working environment values and administration guidelines.
Plans patient arrangements for numerous centers by means of telephone and enters arrangement and client data into clinical administration framework. Addresses telephone requests about PPSWCF’s administrations. Gives data and arrangement booking administrations in a compelling, productive and nonjudgmental way.
Interview Question and Answers for Health Care Phone Representative
- What would you do to provide excellent service to a customer?
- Why should we hire you for this position?
- How do you deal with an angry customer?
- How would you describe your customer service skills?
- This position requires functioning well within a team to resolve customer issues. Can you describe your experience
- working in a team environment and your teamwork skills?
- Would you describe yourself as someone who can easily handle fast-paced, high-pressure situations?