Job Title: Team Leader
Work Exp: 1-2 years
Salary: 20,000 – 30,000 a month
Company Name: ACCOR
Qualification Require: Bachelor’s
Language: Hindi, English
- Register and process check in for VIP arrivals.
- Handle guest checkouts efficiently and professionally.
- Update guest information into the computer after a complete check in.
- Accountable for cashiering duties, foreign exchange transactions, night audits tasks and settlement upon Guests’ departure.
- Handle walk in counter reservation at all times and process call in reservation when room reservations section is closed.
- Resolve guests complaints/ requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediately follow up.
- Handle issuance of guest room key cards and ensure effective control for guest security.
- Check and convey message, mail and package to Guests.
- Assist at the Information counter, foreign exchange, night audit and, business center, as and when assigned.
- Have knowledge of the hotel rate codes, package, segmentation, discounts and how to handle each.
- Handle safe deposit boxes in accordance with the hotel policy.
- Report any unusual occurrences or requests to the department head.
- Be aware of the hotel’s accident Prevention Policies.
- Ensure the cleanliness and neatness of the front office area.
- Ensures that all guests are greeted on arrival & departure of the hotel.
- Review logbook, verify outstanding and follow up pending.
- Identify if any special assignment for the day
- Check Hotel situation, occupancy, functions, groups, VIPs
- At the end of the shift or the day, he has to communicate all information that the next shift has to know for a well running of the operations
- Prepare for daily arrivals in terms of room allocations, amenities and special requests of the guests.
- Provide friendly sand courteous service to guest and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all time.
Apply Now:- https://careers.accor.com/