Unskilled Luxembourg Jobs for Foreigners, Luxembourg Jobs for English Speakers
- Hiring Organization: Clay County School District
- Post Name: English Teacher and Housekeeper
- Qualification: Graduation
- Industry: Private
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8
- Salary: $20 – $25 Per Hour
- Location: Luxembourg
1, English Teacher
Full Job Description
Florence 1 Schools is looking for a self motivated English Teacher with the ability to ensure student success through differentiated instruction. The candidate must be able to create and maintain a climate that promotes respect, tolerance and peaceful problem solving for all students.
- Instructs students through lectures, discussions, visual aids, and other effective teaching methods for student comprehension.
- Prepares lessons and outlines to use in class that effectively cover the material.
- Administers various types of assessments to monitor students performance- behavior and other issues.
- Attends faculty meetings and training sessions.
Full Job Description
We’ve had enormous success thanks to our incredible team! We are hiring Full Time House Cleaners/Housekeepers who are super motivated, wish to be in a stress free environment and want to earn up to $950 per week!
We are looking to start a long time work relationship and we do this by offering great pay and benefits but also an excellent environment and recognition for your efforts.
Spotless Shine: Started in 2015 Spotless Shine is a growing cleaning service. Our Goal is to improve the quality of cleaning services provided in Granbury by not only providing outstanding services but also educating those around us . We empower our staff by educating them on not only proper cleaning processes but also how to meet different levels of expectations of the clients we serve. Our name brings our customers to us. Spotless says you will receive Quality results however our focus is not perfection but adding “Shine” where it matters most. our motto is “We hope to add a little Shine to your Day!”
We utilize as many eco-friendly and natural products as possible. We strive to be sanitary and ensure the safety of our employees, our clients, their children and pets.
Here are a few reasons you’ll love working with us:
- W-2 Employee
- Direct Deposit
- Pay for Performance
- Friendly team and clients
- knowledgeable proficient cleaners = pressure free work environment
- Community Involvement
- Family Oriented Business
- Staff Luncheons and Celebrations
- Sparkle Rewards Program
- Holiday Tips and Treats
- Review and Relationship Rewards (Sparkle Rewards)
- Shining Star Shining Car (Shine Service @ car wash)
- Cleaning Professional Empowerment
- Safe & Sanitary Work Place
- Team Insights (employee happiness @ work)
- Personal Goal Support
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body relax.
- Never try to give the long answer of interviewer question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to miss lead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact to interviewer.
- Take the permission from interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hind, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer that “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language'”. Do not try to give the answer in-which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen the question properly in once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Some Common Interview Question You Could Be Asked
- Tell me about yourself or describe yourself or give your introduction?
- Why are you leaving your current company?
- How will you take our company ahead from here with the help of your work?
- Are you comfortable with our company working timing?
- Why should we hire you for this position?
- How much do you expect as a salary?
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adept them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never do hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.